Junior Sales Engineer
Junior Sales Engineer
Leicestershire, with travel required
c. GBP25,000 p.a. + uncapped commission
- Do you have experience in sales in the mechanical/electrical/AI industry?
- Are you a target driven individual with a proven track record of exceeding targets?
- Are you looking to work for a company that will offer you direct involvement in the growth and success of its future?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are excited to be working with our client, a specialist technology company based in Leicestershire, to find their new Junior Sales Engineer who will have a unique opportunity for direct involvement in the growth and success of the company's future growth.
Role & Responsibilities of the Junior Sales Engineer:
- Field based Business Development covering either Northern England or Southern England
- Regularly liaise with customers and in-house personnel as required to provide a quality and timely presentation of the customer solutions
- Proven track record in selling special purpose equipment.
- Costing projects and negotiation.
- Measured by set KPI's including: sales receipts to targets, margin expectation, project profit margins achieved, customer base growth, customer retention, number of customer visits & core products.
- Customer interaction experience at various levels & visiting customers.
- Holding extensive technical meetings relative to the industry.
- Exposure to controls engineering.
- Reporting to the Sales Director / Managing Director
About You as the Junior Sales Engineer:
- Minimum 2 years experience with automated machinery. Automotive or medical components manufacturing is ideal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel with overnight stays at least 3 days a week average, occasional overseas travel.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good mathematical understanding.
- Use of MS office in particular Word & Excel.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for Eileen Richards Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.