Trusted for Generations, we have specialised in residential property in London for more than 140 years. Our employees are passionate, highly professional and well-trained, with a thorough understanding of the property market in their local area. We have a track record of success in marketing at a national and international level, with over half of our business coming through referral and recommendation.
About the Role
The role of Associate - Lettings, based in Parsons Green will be responsible for:
- Meeting and registering new applicants
- Organising & carrying out viewings
- Maintain regular contact with landlords and applicants and note all correspondence and communications
- Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings
- Negotiate where required
- Have an in-depth understanding of the local market place
- Work closely with the Manager to identify new business opportunities
- Achieve daily and weekly targets
Qualifications & Experience
The successfulAssociate based in Parsons Green will have the following attributes;
- Demonstrable experience as a Negotiator or Associate is essential
- Outstanding diary management skills
- Estate agency experience desirable
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Full and clean driving licence
- Experience of Microsoft Office
Why join us?
At John D Wood & Co. our passion for property and strong focus on people set us apart. We dont see buying, selling, renting and letting as processes - for us, theyre all about important, life-changing moments, helping people find a home. This is why we empower our people to create exceptional experiences. The size and scale of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to broaden your skills by taking on a different role or progress upwards to take on more and more responsibility. Meanwhile, the fact that were always highly responsive to change makes this an incredibly exciting and inspiring place to develop your career.
Why work with us?
When you join John D Wood & Co. we will train, develop and support you to become the best you can possibly be. We offer new starter induction programs, which provide a mixture of classroom, on the job and online training.
In addition to this, we offer each role level the opportunity to work towards gaining a professional, recognised qualification should you wish to do so. We also have a whole host of additional optional development courses available to our teams, as well as:
- Fantastic earning potential and company car / car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 23 days increasing to 30 (length of service depending)
- The opportunity to work under successful and highly sought after Directors
- Work life balance with 5 day weeks: 8:45am - 6pm Monday - Friday and Saturday rota
- Team recognition and awards
- Flexible working - we are open to conversations
- Youll be entitled to our award winning Under one Roof discount scheme offering staff along with their family & friends excellent discounted property services
Please do include your achievements within your CV as part of your application.