Project Manager (FM/Hard Services)
Are you experienced in working with hard service project works such as construction or property maintenance? Are you proficient in managing budgets? Do you have working knowledge and experience of CDM?
We have great opportunity for an experienced Hard Service Project Manager to join our team, working with a blue-chip client in West London.
Working with one of our most established clients you will be responsible for the management and delivery of hard service project works, typically: Facilities Engineering i.e. mechanical systems, electrical infrastructure, plumbing, building fabric & civils.
- Review and sense check scope, solution delivery challenges and scope development to best achieve client goals.
- Control works and contractors, ensuring best practice health & safety whilst making sure the project meets budget and time constraints.
- Manage risks, set out any identifiable risks, share with management team and allocate appropriate risk owners.
- Ensure works meet all legal and compliance standards.
- Work with Site Maintenance Team to understand Life Cycle opportunities.
- Develop business cases and 3-year project pipeline.
- Effective organisation, co-ordination and planning.
- Project completed on time and within contractual timescales.
- Project quality, customer satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Adherence to service levels.