Are you an experienced HR Manager looking for a career in an established, dynamic and ethical business?
Are you passionate about ensuring all employees have a dynamic, safe and fair working environment, while maintaining clear and consistent HR policies?
Are you a natural self-starter, energetic, motivated and want to make a change with this established business in their future HR vision?
If the answer is Yes to the above, then we have the job for you.
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their Senior Management team working across their main 2 sites based in London and Surrey.
- Review and implement the HR strategy and policy, in line with business objectives
- Act as the first point of contact for all Human Resources and employee related matters
- Review current HR policies and procedures in line with legislation and best practice
- Recommend and implement HR policy changes where appropriate
- Maintain and monitor HR records and production of information as required
- Manage end-to-end HR matters, including recruitment, employee reviews, performance management, disciplinaries, grievances and the implementation of HR initiatives
Skills and Experience
- A proven, demonstrable and successful background in HR Management within a growing and dynamic business
- Experience in overseeing the entire employee lifecycle including recruitment, reviews, disciplinaries, grievances and performance management
- Implementing a company wide benefits and rewards scheme
- Own and manage large amounts of the HR function and expectations of various stakeholders across the business
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A strong relationship builder
- Hands on style with a good attitude to take on general HR responsibilities
- Strong MS Office skills
This is a great opportunity to develop and drive HR process within this well established business.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience, with flexible working
Annual staff away-day, Christmas Party and opportunities to socialise with other like-minded people throughout the year
5 Weeks paid holiday