Senior UX Architect
We are looking for a Senior UX Architect within our Bet team to help define and deliver best-in-class digital products and provide exceptional customer journeys. Our Bet team design, develop, test and maintain skybet.com a well as Super 6 and the Fantasy Football league for Sky Sports. This role will see you apply your UX skills to create digital experiences that are simple and engaging, achieve business goals and meet user needs.What you'll do???
- Reporting to the Bet Tribe's Head of Design, you'll work in multi-disciplinary, agile squads with a focus on specific areas/customer journeys of the Sky Bet site.
- Work closely with Digital Designers, Product Managers, Software Engineers and other stakeholders to help define and deliver best-in-class digital products.
- Apply your expert UX skills and work collaboratively with your key stakeholders to devise digital experiences that are simple and engaging, achieve business goals and meet user needs.
- Lead on projects, building strong relationships and collaborating with peers to clarify success metrics and connect your work to the broader goals of the product.
- Use your experience of UX best practice and Service Design methodologies to solve user and business problems, being open to experimentation and trying new approaches.
- Utilise your knowledge of UX principles and lean methodologies to deliver sketches, wire frames and rapid prototypes to effectively communicate potential solutions to both users and the business.
- Plan and facilitate regular usability sessions, collecting and analysing user data to communicate learnings to key stakeholders.
- Facilitate various stakeholder workshops to assist in the discovery process, this could be anything from helping teams define a problem space to idea generation.
- Mentor members of the UX team, sharing your experience to help them develop.
- With an ability to 'make things happen', you will be a self-managing, fun and friendly person with a positive attitude and strong organisational skills.
- You'll take a pro-active, personable and sociable approach, happy to get out there and not hide behind your desk.
- Being a high-level performer, you will use your proven track record of working on compelling user experiences to create engaging solutions for our customers.
- Use your passion, attention to detail and commercial design experience during the discovery and design phases of our product delivery process.
- Collaborate and achieve as a team, being comfortable adapting to new situations and able to excel in a constantly changing environment.
- Explore beyond requirements and be willing to challenge assumptions.
- Be an excellent communicator and confident presenter, clearly explaining your decision-making rationale to stakeholders of all levels; showing confidence in your own abilities and ideas.
- Represent the UX team and advocate a user-centered approach when engaging with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Use your growth mindset to display an aptitude for learning and sharing new skills.
At Sky Betting and Gaming, we do things the SBG Way. We strive to be the UK's best digital business. We focus on building brilliant, fast-moving workplaces with no boundaries. And we always encourage everyone to grow, to be challenged and rewarded, and to work alongside amazing colleagues across one team to bring innovative, game changing ideas to life.
Our way has created the perfect environment for talent to develop. And it's also the perfect way to build a career that's genuinely like no other.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at .