Countrywide, UKs Largest Lettings, Estate Agency and Financial Services Group, are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated team player to join our team as a Lettings Negotiator.
This is an exciting opportunity to build a career in the lettings industry. We pride ourselves on our pro-active approach to lettings and our ability to provide our clients with a quick and efficient personal service. The market is competitive so we need someone that is highly energetic and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlord with regular feedback
- Facilitating a let through to move in
- Assisting with business generation
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business
Our dynamic Lettings Negotiators are the face of the business and assist the Branch Manager in developing and growing the business.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- A strong customer focus
- Desire to meet and exceed targets - Self-motivation with a can do attitude
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Arithmetic and English competence
- Full UK driving licence
- Previous Estate Agency experience would be desirable but not essential.
We are committed to developing our colleagues and to providing the highest quality service to our customers. The government is currently introducing regulation to the property industry which will require that all estate agency and letting colleagues hold a qualification in their specialist area (sales or lettings). In order to develop our colleagues, provide a high quality service and work towards regulation, all colleagues who join us are required to hold the a Level 3 qualification in their specialist area (sales or lettings). If you dont already have this qualification you will be required to study for it, and Countrywide will support you to achieve the required standards
We are looking for individuals to maintain the high standards we pride ourselves on while pushing the business forward to expand and grow even further. Lettings experience is not necessary as we are looking for the right personality and a "can do" attitude to join our team.
An overview of our competitive benefits package can be found below;
- C ompetitive basic salary
- Excellent uncapped commission with OTE on offer
- 23 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- Pension scheme
- Full training provided with excellent career progression opportunities throughout the business
- Outstanding discounts across retail, entertainment, travel and health