GBP18-22K, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee assistance programme and discount club, flexible hours.
My Client are looking to bring on board a HR Administrator to join their hardworking team, the are looking for someone with some previous experience in a HR role.
What will the role entail?
- HR reporting
- Managing HR and Careers inbox
- Monitor sickness and absences
- Use of Cascade
- Assisting HR team with training of staff
- Minute taking during meetings
- Provide basic ER advice
- Managing the process of on-boarding
What are they looking for?
- Working towards or hold a CIPD Level 3 is desirable but not essential
- 1 years HR working knowledge
- Understanding of policies and procedures to assist employees and managers
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent administration skills
What are they offering?
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday, flexible start and finish time
- Employee assistance scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
I want to hear from you if you are passionate about a career within an HR generalist role and can commute to Manchester Airport.