Based in Oakham, Rutland.
Full-time 32 hours a week (Flexible over 4-5 days depending on applicant)
About Sportsrooms :-
Launched in 2014, Sportsrooms has grown to become one of the foremost dedicated sports travel agents in the United Kingdom. Since its inception, the company has worked with a host of high profile clients including the Premier League, Norwich City, Derby County FC, Bath Rugby and Middlesex County Cricket and has been involved in several high-profile events including two Rugby World Cup and multipleUEFA Champions League Finals.
About the role: -
This role offers a unique chance to join an exciting growing company and to help drive the achievement of the company's vision to be the UK's leading sports accommodation agent.
Offering a great remuneration package and flexible working hours, this role is ideal for an individual who is passionate about sport and strives to work in a rewarding fast paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities: -
The role encompasses a variety of responsibilities across all aspects of the business:
- Sourcing accommodation for professional sports teams, supporters & sporting events, utilising research, and links with nationwide hotel groups
- Sourcing and administrating flight bookings for sports teams and events.
- Preparing proposals for sports teams and events
- Preparing hotel summery sheets prior to team and event bookings
- Administering and collating post event feedback from teams
- Reviewing hotel invoices post event to ensure charges are accurate as per the hotel contract
- Preparing and checking commission invoices to be sent to hotels
- Logging all income and expenditure in the company's accounts database as required
- Assisting Sportsrooms management in managing new & existing accounts to their full potential.
- Assisting Sportsrooms management in finding and arranging appointments to secure new clients.
- Assisting the Sportsrooms management in all other aspects of the business as and when required.
Person Specification: -
- Organised and structured approach to work
- Several years' experience working in an administration role in business organisation
- Techsavvy with particular experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Hungry to grow and develop
- Passionate about sports
- Versatile and willing to adapt to a changing work environment
- Experience working with sports teams/events, hotels, hospitality, or travel agencies
- Knowledge of all sports particularly football, rugby union and cricket
- Experience booking hotels and/or flights