Brewster Partners are working with a large, successful manufacturing business in Doncaster who are looking for a Stock Controller/Analyst to join their logistics team. The role would suit an experienced Stock Assistant, Demand Planner, Forecaster or Stock Controller who can easily commute to Doncaster from the area or from Rotherham and surrounding areas.
The job involves creating and maintaining processes to ensure raw materials and finished goods stocks remain accurate. The job will involve investigating accuracy losses and creating solutions to resolve and avoid.
- Running inventory reports, identifying obsolete stock and finding opportunities to reduce
- Analyse stock accuracy levels through reporting
- Root cause accuracy losses and recurring themes
- Create processes to improve stock accuracy
- Report stock accuracy losses to line manager daily
- Lead the roll out and compliance of current and new processes
- Give insight into issues and improvements to Supply Chain and Finance Director on a weekly basis
- Mitigating the risk of material stock outs
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established organisation at a pivotal time in their growth in a highly visible role that affects various aspects of the manufacturing and distribution process.
To be successful in your application you need to have experience in a similar role within supply chain and manufacturing. We're looking for demonstrable experience of creating and embedding new and improved processes. Strong communication skills are essential as are relationship building skills across the business. Knowledge of planning, capacity or demand planning and material planning or scheduling would be an advantage. Advanced MS Excel skills are essential as is ERP experience.
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, increasing with service
- Pension & life assurance scheme
- Health insurance scheme
- Car park
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information.