We are looking for a talented individual to join our successful Northern Region Engineering Construction and Power team.
In this external facing Business Developer role you will be responsible for building strong relationships and developing profitable business growth with a panel of strategically important intermediaries.
You will be tasked with growing your accounts in line with our corporate strategy across engineering insurance and inspection lines, working closely with underwriters, management and the wider Allianz team to retain existing business and identify and convert new opportunities.
Utilising the sales and distribution toolkit, you will be required to build insightful business plans for each of your panel to ensure that we are their preferred partner in our chosen markets.
Skills & Experience
* A strong knowledge of the UK insurance market and products
* A track record of success both in terms of business development and relationship management
* Preferably, experience of developing business in an Engineering intermediated environment
* Demonstrates strong negotiation skills and resilience
* Shows energy, enthusiasm and commitment that makes an impact on business performance
* Sound business acumen and an understanding of the UK regulatory environment
* A Full clean UK driving licence is essential
* ACII qualified or making progress towards qualification