The data analyst shall play an important role for my clients team based in Crawley.
My client is a well known company in the manufacturing and production industry. They looking for a data analyst for join their team in Crawley.
The day to day duties for the data analyst shall be:
- Use computerised models to extract data
- Remove corrupted data
- Assess quality and efficacy of data and advise on improvements
- Interpret trends within data
- Report findings in concise language
- Identify areas within the business that may benefit from data analytic
- Work with stakeholders to improve their knowledge of their function
- Model the impact of potential strategies and decisions using data
- Responsibility to adhere to the Company's Health and Safety policy at all times.
- Operate and promote the development of quality standards and procedures taking ownership of tasks and to seek new improved ways of doing things
The successful candidate shall have experience in the above.
Be able to travel to Crawley for work.
Have experience in using SQL, Oracle and Python
Salary GBP25,000- GBP35,000
Plus great benefits.