Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Planning Coordinator to join a dynamic and well-established company, based in Cambridge. The role will require you to work closely with the Senior Planner to ensure all master data is maintained, up to date and improved when necessary, in order for production to run smoothly. You will need to be a highly organised, have strong attention to detail and be happy communicating at all levels. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company, so please continue reading if this sounds like you!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Planning Coordinator:
- To maintain the integrity of master data on different software, as well as amending data as required as a result of Electronic communication network etc.
- To manage the electronic communication flow and maintain improvements in the process to ensure quick response and system updates.
- Ensuring all data is up to date to enable production, both new and existing.
- To create, release and manage machine orders on the production system thoroughly and consistently.
- To manage material supply to production and to provide feedback to managers and team members.
- To carry out stock adjustments and scrap & discrepancy forms, ensuring all are completed correctly.
- To manage Engineer and Installation Toolbox replenishment.
- To assist in the updating of planning reports and schedules.
The successful candidate will have strong administration skills, which have ideally been gained within a manufacturing environment, as well as a strong skill set with IT software, especially Excel.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise - To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.