Director Business Operations- Flexible Working Available
This role reports to the President Eurosport and leads on a diverse range of projects and initiatives from channel & portfolio analysis to commercial strategy, to accelerating D2C strategy to board-level narrative and presentation.
- Understand the Eurosport strategy and assist in setting priorities, defining and articulating the strategy
- Translate the Eurosport Strategy into specific projects
- Manage multiple projects from start to finish
- Develop board level presentations to communicate the strategy, insights, analysis and recommendations to different stakeholders
- Develop business models or outsource their development where required
- Serve as a key point of contact with other strategy leads to ensure alignment.
- Ensure transfer of best practices across the company, as appropriate
- Where required, develop business models for new business and partnerships
- Gather input from all relevant functional teams and develop business scenarios and key strategic and operating assumptions
- Perform operational analysis to determine strategic fit and identify integration issues
- Validate assumptions and ensure alignment with business strategy
- Partner with other groups in DNI and the regions to build the business plan based on key assumptions
- MBA preferred
- Experience at a leading strategy consulting firm or equivalent experience at a leading investment bank or media company
- Excellent project management and networking/interpersonal skills, ability to draw resources from and feed back to a wide group in different parts of the organization.
- Strong analytical and influencing skills, including research and strategic insight as well as financial analysis.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Team player and confident to be a key advisor for the senior management
- Ability to work within a matrix organisation and adapt to change
- Experience working internationally and second European language a plus
- Business travel required