Manufacturing Engineer, competative salary + company benefits!
Do you want to work for a multibillion-pound Global Manufacturing company who are going through an exciting period of expansion? Are you driven and ambitious and want to work for a company who matches that attitude with their values? Please keep reading and apply today.
Job Description of a Manufacturing Engineer
- Work with continuous improvements and Lean Manufacturing daily
- Supporting maintenance teams
- Take responsibility for tooling, in-line methods and standard work.
- Hands on attitude!
- Working closely with product designers and equipment suppliers to set specification and mange cells.
Skills & experience of a Manufacturing Engineer
- Degree Qualified within Mechanical, Electrical or Automation
- Experience of working within a high-volume Production Environment
- Direct experience working with Lean Manufacturing principles and continuous improvement (Six Sigma Belt Qualification would be desirable)
- Experience working with SolidWorks
- Writing and delivering SOP
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a business that invest in their staff
- Be part of an established and friendly team
- 3pm finish on Fridays!
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance - Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management