Graduate Applications Engineer Mechanical
Graduate Applications Engineer (Mechanical)
GBP28,000 Flat basic salary for all entry graduates + Quarterly Bonus + company Benefits package
Slough, Hounslow, Hayes, West Drayton, Heathrow, London
Are you Graduate Engineer with industry experience looking to join a $4 billion turnover business?
This is an exciting opportunity to enrol on a graduate scheme where you will be heavily invested in through training and development and can expect long term opportunities to progress.
This company design, develop and manufacture instrumentation for a wide range of industries and applications.
Are you confident and outgoing graduate looking for a rare opportunity to develop a career within a global engineering company?
This business has been repeatedly short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world for the last several years and we have over 250,000 clients worldwide, including the main blue-chip manufacturers
Within this position you will Provide product and application support for customers both off-site and on-site. Provide continued support for Sales Engineers as well as launch new products to sales teams by giving presentations, demonstrations and tests.
This is an exciting opportunity for an engineering or technical graduate from any discipline looking for training, development, long term progression and a genuine career within a global business.
* Provide product and application support for customers
* Provide continued support for Sales Engineers
* Launch new products to sales teams by giving presentations, demonstrations and tests
* Plan, design, develop and deliver trainings on existing products
* Control preparation, management and fixing of demonstration equipment for Sales Engineers
* Develop and update technical guides
* Assist salespeople with on-site presentations to customers
* Graduate Engineer
* Industry experience - this can include a placement year
* Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic disciplines are accepted
* Must be prepared to travel and stay away
Engineering, Graduate, Technical, Technician, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Applications, Instrumentation, Technical Support, International Travel, Full training, Heathrow, London.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.