Are you a passionate and innovative chef with proven experience in managing and leading a kitchen team?
We are currently looking for a Head Chef to join the team at our client site in Surrey to effectively manage the kitchen team to achieving the highest standard of food production.
This role requires a dynamic individual with the ability to multi-task and lead a pro-active team to deliver an exceptional level of service, whilst adhering to food safety legislation. You will have the opportunity to be creative with the food offer, whilst managing and developing a great team.
- To effectively manage the kitchen team to achieving the highest standard of food production.
- To control and manage the food cost in line with the budget, source ingredients in accordance with the Company's sourcing policy and control production and portions in line with agreed specifications.
- Meet the demands of customers by providing the right catering services within the agreed SLA and contract agreement.
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for business growth within the contract and external market.
- To conduct regular performance reviews with the team offering training and coaching when necessary
- Ensure compliance with all Company and Client policies and procedures, statutory regulations relating to your work place,