Assistant Property Manager
Assistant Property Manager - GBP20-28K
Our client is seeking a driven and intelligent Assistant Property Manager to join a well-established & leading firm. An excellent opportunity for anyone working in the property or lettings industry looking to take the next step in their career.
Assistant property manager requirements:
- Previous experience in the property, lettings or block management industry
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record
- Awareness of service charge is required
Assistant property manager responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively with other staff to ensure the delivery of service objectives.
- Promoting the highest standards of customer service at all times.
- Maintain health, safety and security of self and others, with an awareness and commitment to good safe working practice and adherence to our clients Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Carry out other duties as reasonably requested.
- Contact leaseholders, residents, suppliers, contractors, fellow staff and management
If you think you have the right experience and match the above description please apply now and we will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
Assistant Property Manager - Block Management - Property Manager