Snr Business Partner - People & Culture - Flexible Working Available
The Snr People & Culture Business Partner will be working closely with the wider global Digital People & Culture team to deliver on all People and Culture goals in line with the Direct To Consumer businesses.
- Be a trusted advisor to the senior executives and their senior leadership teams to develop robust people plans in line with the business strategy and deliver against these plans.
- Support the business in key areas such as organisational design, change processes and internal communication
- Act as a sounding board and coach to business managers; provide them with exceptional support, advice, guidance, and tools to proactively manage their teams effectively and take ownership of performance management issues
- Advise on all employee relations issues in line with policies and procedures ensuring best practice and legal compliance is followed. Partner with internal and external legal counsel when required.
- Manage and proactively partner with client stakeholders and the Talent Acquisition team to provide an outstanding and coordinated recruitment service
- Develop pragmatic and robust solutions to employee issues in conjunction with the business, People & Culture Operations Team and relevant Specialists.
- Promote the career development of employees, ensuring managers actively encourage and support people in moving across the organisation
- Advise managers on remuneration and benefit issues ensuring equity and consistency across the business.
- Work within an agreed recruitment budget, partnering with Finance, to ensure the Talent Acquisition team can attract and hire the best available talent
- Identify Learning & Development needs across the digital businesses and propose appropriate solutions
- Consult and advise line managers on job specifications/structures and potential candidates.
- Work on ad hoc HR related projects
- Significant experience working with fast-moving, high performance teams and driving innovative solutions tailored to unique business environments
- Demonstrated ability to translate business strategy and goals into optimal HR processes that are scalable, simple, customer-focused and adaptable to unique and changing business needs
- Able to influence and coach the leadership team, change thinking, gain acceptance from others and drive change
- Proven ability to diagnose issues, drawing on both professional experience and strategic thinking skills, and drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, as well as being an active member of both the business and the P&C teams
- Experience working with global teams, and driving organizational change initiatives, developing talent management plans for a global organization
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with a high level of energy and sense of humour
- Well-versed in current UK labour law, with the ability to apply this to varying situations and scenarios
- HR experience gained in a culturally and geographically dispersed organisation, especially with a US parent company. Some knowledge of employment legislation outside of the UK would be beneficial.
- CIPD qualification is preferred, but not essential
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed