The finance analyst will play an important role for my clients accountancy team based in Horsham.
My client based in Horsham is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their accountancy team.
The day to day duties for the finance analyst shall involve;
- Preparation and consolidation of reporting packages such as Profit and Loss, Balance sheet, variations casuals.
- Upload and retrieve of financial data in HFM/HP Including Quarterly Forecast and AOP.
- Monthly review of key balance sheet items such as Unbilled and Accounts receivable.
- Month end review of Project Summary report validating the revenue and cost recognition by project and tie back to Trial Balance
- Detailed review of projects during the monthly project reviews.
- Follow up of Open items in the Project review
The successful candidate shall be able to;
- Relevant accounting qualification in finance (ACCA/CIMA)
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Minimum of 2 years of finance experience, preferably in an international company
- Strong Excel skills
Plus great benefits