Strategy & Transformation Associate
- Full Time
We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Media UK's Strategy & Transformation Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search ???LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Sky Media Strategy & Transformation Associate, you will help ensure Sky Media makes the right decisions, on the issues that matter.
- Support the development of Sky Media's overarching strategy, including building long term plans for our advanced advertising capabilities and advertising technology strategy
- Identify, analyse and evaluate mission-critical business decisions through thorough, fact-based analysis, and business modelling
- Explore and assess new advertising opportunities
- Work both independently and with stakeholders from the wider Sky organisation to develop actionable recommendations and to plan, shape and deliver multiple strategic projects
- Present to and influence senior directors and executives within Sky
- Experience at a top-tier consulting firm (Analyst\/Associate\/Consultant) and\/or
- Experience in a strategy team of a leading Media, Advertising or Technology firm;
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic and ambiguous environment;
- Experience leading teams and executing complex strategic and operational initiatives;
- Ability to think creatively, frame and structure complex problems, and lead substantially complex modules on strategic projects
- Impeccable written and oral skills
- Proven ability to operate effectively in cross-functional settings and with stakeholders from a broad range of backgrounds, at all levels of the organisation
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about