Corporate Tax Senior
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior role in Cambridge.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving regional firm who offer a supportive, social working environment and a varied client portfolio ranging from local independant businesses to international groups.
The role will work within an award winning regional tax team who operate across the firm's portfolio, with an opportunity to get involved in a mix of compliance and advisory work, including ad-hoc projects. Working closely with senior staff you would be engaging with clients immediately and have exposure to work from the planning stage through to completion.
The role will include:
- A broad compliance and advisory role, offering support to senior staff across research and opinion preparation
- Client exposure from OMB's to international groups
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects across the portfolio
- Responsibility for buliding and developing client relationships
- Working as part of a regional team
- Further study support as necessary for ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA courses
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA part-qualified or qualified with prior experience in Practice and will offer an opportunity to develop in to a specialist within the area.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy Recruitment Agency in East Anglia