Modernisation Sales Consultant (Escalators)
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working with one of our high-profile clients to appoint a Service Sales Consultant.
Job Title: Modernisation Sales Consultant (Escalators)
Salary: GBP35k pa + Car + Lucrative Commission
Hours: General business hours potentially more as and when necessary
Location: Nottingham / Midlands (Home / Field based role)
In this role you will be responsible for improving market penetration and growing 3rd party service and modernisation sales business in line with company objectives.
Liaison with Branch Manager and Service Account Manager you will Identify and develop new client areas to ensure accurate and profitable sales proposals.
The key responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Act as a Relationship Manager to develop new clients including all aspects lead generation, prospecting, opening, managing and closing long and short-term sales.
- Identify new opportunities to close profitable deals over a range of customer groups.
- Achieve sales and revenue growth according to agreed targets
- Respond to quotation requests, tender enquiries etc, follow up and negotiate to close business.
- Ensure maximum exposure of products and service across targeted accounts and maintain robust sales pipeline
- Work with Director of Service Sales to develop and implement strategic account plans with clear objectives to increase market penetration.
- Measure and communicate progress against monthly targets by accurate and timely reporting and forecasting
- Liaise with Branch Manager/Director of Service Sales in all aspects of service sales enquiries.
- Ensure all work follows the appropriate company working practices.
- Ensure that solutions proposed are in full compliance with regulatory codes and practices along with ensuring that these comply with any clients/consultants' specifications.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties/tasks as laid down by the Director of Service Sales.
- Achieve pre agreed targets
- Be commercially aware at all times, know the value of contracts and costs
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Be professional, courteous and business like in the relationship with the customer.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- A Minimum of 3 years' experience within the Escalator industry
- A Minimum of 3 years of either service or modernisation sales experience
- Confident working under pressure
- Proven ability to reach and exceed KPI's
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Adam Pearson at Imperial Professionals.