Are you a procurement professional looking to work 3 days a week? I'm currently recruiting for a Procurement Officer for a leading consultancy business within its sector. This would provide the successful candidate the opportunity to drive value and savings for a client base.
What will the day to day activities as a Procurement Officer include?
- Manage a range of goods and services spend from end to end within the organisation.
- To work closely with key stakeholders to offer expert procurement knowledge and guidance.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- Experience and delivery of end to end tenders within a broad corporate spend area.
- A strong knowledge OJEU regulations.
- A confident communicator who is able to deal with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and the customer base.
- CIPs qualified or equivalent is highly desirable.
What's on offer?
- Salary ranging up to GBP40,000 which will be pro rota to 3 days.
- Flexible working environment.
- Competitive pension.