Group BID Manager - RSG - Bristol
Group BID Manager
Bristol - HQ
Resource Solutions Group
Resource Solutions Group (RSG) are seeking to hire a Group BID Manager. Since 1975, RSG have provided a range of recruitment products and services in the UK and internationally ranging from individual permanent placements to large managed services.
We have a number of unique recruitment brands within the Group one including Sanderson Recruitment - you will be responsible for the delivery of bids across all Group companies where requested by the business. This will include the bid/no-bid decision making process, solution design, content creation and co-ordination and final bid delivery.
This exceptional role will be based from our Bristol HQ in Clifton and will report to our Managing Director of Solutions. You will have the chance to work with all of our brand and regional managers and interact with our customers.
- Manage BID/No-BID process
- Manage all of our group resources to ensure bids are of the highest quality and are delivered on time
- Develop and regularly maintain a market knowledge of recruitment solution trends
- Travel to all of our UK sites to deliver bids locally where required and build working relationships with key local business development resources
- Responsible for content within the bid library
- Manage multiple BID projects at once
It's truly an exciting time for Sanderson with our international presence and brand re-launch - we are exciting about the future. This is the perfect time to be a part of our continual growth and vision.
What skills do you need?
- Ability to problem solve, exercise good judgement and implement change
- Experience of designing recruitment solutions
- Attention to detail is vital - a sense of pride in your work
- Communication at all levels - internal and external
- Decision making under pressure
- Good IT skills; Windows applications - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
If this sounds like the right role for you then please get in touch with:
Hassan Lenga-Kroma - Senior Talent Manager