Powder Coating Supervisor
Powder Coating Supervisor
Basic salary – up to £26,000 basic plus overtime
Here at Hartley Botanic we are the market leader in the manufacture and sale of beautiful, elegant and practical Greenhouses and Glasshouses with a worldwide reputation for perfect design, enduring strength, unparalleled quality and everlasting performance.
Each one of our products is individually designed to the specification of the customer, whether for professional or private needs. We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship and work closely with our customers to ensure they get exactly what they need.
We have a requirement for an experienced Powder Coating Supervisor, based at our manufacturing facility in Saddleworth, near Oldham. You will supervise one of our shifts on our powder coating operation.
In this key role, you will be responsible for one of a two-shift operation, as well as staff recruitment, induction and management activities. Specifically, you will:
- Maintain and schedule production activities
- Investigate and resolve any customer issues
- Review and sign-off the completion of all products
- Ensure all powder coating items are assembled and crated into kits so they are ready for transportation
- Escalate any issues to the Powder Coating Manager
Candidate’s “must have” attributes.
- Experience gained in a powder coating, paint or finishes environment
- Exceptional people management skills
- Great problem-solving and organisational skills
- Strong verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues clearly
- A flexible approach and the ability to meet deadlines
A full induction and training programme are in place to ensure you have the best possible start with us.
Please take the time to check out our website.
If you feel this is the opportunity you have been waiting for to change your career and seriously enhance your earnings, please press the apply button now.
We look forward to receiving your details and brief career history to date.
Webrecruit and Hartley Botanic are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
We would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Senior Powder Coating Operative, Senior Paint Sprayer, Painter, Senior Finisher, Manufacturing Operative, or Production Supervisor.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.