Powder Coating Manager
Powder Coating Manager
Basic Salary - Up To £35,000 + Bonus
Here at Hartley Botanic, we are the market leader in the manufacture and sale of beautiful, elegant and practical Greenhouses and Glasshouses with a worldwide reputation for perfect design, enduring strength, unparalleled quality and everlasting performance.
Each one of our products is individually designed to the specification of the customer, whether for professional or private needs. We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship and work closely with our customers to ensure they get exactly what they need.
We have a requirement for an experienced Powder Coating Manager, based at our manufacturing facility in Saddleworth, near Oldham. You will plan, oversee and develop our powder coating operation.
In this key role, you will be responsible for a two-shift operation, as well as staff recruitment, induction and management activities. Specifically, you will:
- Lead the Powder Coating and Kitting Teams
- Ensure that production activities are completed on time and to the highest quality standards
- Schedule the manufacturing powder coating process
- Investigate and resolve any customer problems
- Be responsible for stock control and maintenance across the powder coating and kitting departments
Candidates’ “must have” attributes:
- Experience in a supervisory role, gained in a powder coating, paint or finishes environment
- Exceptional people management skills
- Great problem-solving and organisational skills
- Strong verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues clearly
- A flexible approach and the ability to meet deadlines
A full induction and training programme are in place to ensure you have the best possible start with us.
Please take the time to check out our website.
If you feel this is the opportunity you have been waiting for to change your career and seriously enhance your earnings, please press the apply button now.
We look forward to receiving your details and brief career history to date.
Webrecruit and Hartley Botanic are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
Other companies may call this role Powder Coating Supervisor, Production Team Leader, Production Supervisor, Manufacturing Supervisor, Manufacturing Team Leader, Workshop Supervisor, Senior Paint Sprayer, Finishing Supervisor, or Senior Finisher.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.