Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive (part-time 4-day option is available)
up to GBP24k + GBP2k bonus
Would you like to join a well established IT software services supplier, you would be part of a small and really friendly marketing team. Your job will be to build relationships with accounts on the database, sniffing out new business opportunities working alongside the new business and account management teams.
Business Development Executive duties will include:
- Discussing the product portfolio with contacts/ accounts to raise awareness and help increase the new business footprint
- Nurture prospects and develop long term relationships
- Working with the marketing team following up on marketing campaigns
- Keep up to date with product development and industry trends
- Support the marketing team
To be considered for this Business Development Executive role:
- Prior b2b telesales experience - you will be selling an internationally well-known software product so there will be very few who won't have heard of it
- Driven - focussed - inquisitive and friendly personality
- Excellent communication skills
This is a Monday - Friday role but my client will also consider people who would like to work 4 days a week (salary will be prorated accordingly). So this could be a great option for people who like to have a 3 day weekend! The holiday is 25 days (prorated for part-time staff) which increases after 2 years up to 30 days! Benefits include Pension scheme, Private Medical Health, Cash Benefit Plan, Permanent Health Insurance, free car parking, amazing offices with great amenities.
Please call or get in touch for more information Claire Yardley.