A great opportunity for a permanent Site Manager opportunity to join a leading Main Contractor for projects in Manchester.
With new projects due to start early next year across Manchester City Centre there are some outstanding schemes to deliver. This role comes with great career potential for the right person as they have a history and culture of internal promotion.
If you are an experienced Site Manager who has a track record of delivering multi-million pound new build projects and have had involvement from ground-works through to completion on such projects then this opportunity could be well suited.
- Manage all site activity to achieve project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
- Manage site teams' performances and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with site safety policies and health and safety regulations.
- Performing strict quality control checks and proactively resolving site issues.
- Facilitating sub-contractor inductions, highlighting the need for compliance to health and safety procedures.
- Working to KPI led targets.
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 3-5 years' experience working for a Main Contractor on high-rise residential projects
- Degree qualified within the construction industry or from a trade's background.
- A valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Be able to display a solid permanent career history.
A genuine opportunity for a Site Manager to work for a leading Contractor who is offering a long term career as well as interesting and prestigious projects across Manchester.
If interested please apply directly to this ad or send a copy of your CV directly to .
To discuss the role, I can be reached on .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.