Location: Birmingham or Bicester
EiffageKier is a Joint Venture between the two major civil engineering and construction companies, Eiffage and Kier.
EiffageKier is proud to have been appointed by HS2 to deliver civil engineering works across an 80km section of the new high-speed rail link between the Chiltern Tunnel and Long Itchington Wood. Our scope of the works includes 17 viaducts, 5km of green tunnels, 22km of road diversions, 75 overbridges and 24 million cubic metres of excavation.
Do you want to be a part of the UK's biggest ever infrastructure project and leave a lasting legacy for years to come? Are you ready to be a part of an inclusive and forward-thinking team that welcomes new ideas? if so, we want to hear from you!
We're creating a new resourcing & onboarding function at EiffageKier and looking for someone who will bring balance of creativity, focus, determination. Your role will be ensuring that there's an agreed recruitment plan place for each campaign and to deliver to a high standard of service. Candidates should go away from their interview, regardless of outcome, feeling positive and inspired by EiffageKier and its opportunities.
What we look for:
- Ability to directly source candidates!
- Exceptionally rounded recruitment experience, working across a range of junior to senior appointments gained in a fast paced, dynamic and complex environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills at multiple levels across a range of functions
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills - verbal (telephone and in-person) and written.
- Excellent time management, co-ordination skills and ability to prioritise workloads to ensure end to end delivery.
- Confident user of MS Office and candidate tracking system and social media tools.
In return, we're offering a competitive salary, company car & benefits
EiffageKier brings together international, market leading technical expertise. We have an industry leading track record of delivering major infrastructure projects, including Crossrail, the Millau Viaduct, Mersey gateway and the Bretagne-Pays de la Loire High Speed Rail link.
EiffageKier is an inclusive employer.
Please note your CV may be shared with our joint partners on this project