Role: Service Technician
Salary: GBP23,000 basic + OTE GBP25,000 per annum
Our client, a well established workshop based in Derby, is currently offering the opportunity for a Service Technician to join their existing team.
The purpose of the role is to carry out all workshop duties in an efficient and safe manner, to meet customer requirements and maximise workshop utilisation and profitability.
- Work as part of the Workshop team to deliver scheduled vehicle service, maintenance and repair work in accordance with manufacturer and company standards.
- Examine the vehicle and diagnose defects either in the Workshop or during a road test, using a good knowledge of the vehicles and technologies concerned.
- Examining vehicles and reporting defects against Vehicle Inspectorate standards.
- Carrying out each job within the budgeted time as set out on the job card, to maintain labour efficiency.
- Taking personal responsibility for the daily maintenance of workshop equipment, reporting any defects or problems that need attention.
- Full clean driving licence
- MOT Licence
- Level 3 qualification is preffered but not essential (will consider a level 2 LVMR)
- Excellent on the job training
- Great opportunity to earn extra qualifications
This vacancy is being managed by Charlie Grant at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on and
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.