Harvey Nash's client is recruiting for a Credit Controller on an initial 6 month contract.
Working within the finance team, you will be responsible for liaising with customers regarding all areas of premium & collection queries including credit control, policy changes, cancellations and reinstatements. You will also be required to provide accurate and timely maintenance of customer information and provide invoices to customers in accordance with the agreed frequency.
* Strong customer focus with proven problem-solving abilities
* Proactive approach to proposing and implementing process improvements
* Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workflow to meet individual and team productivity targets
* Good analytical skills Attention to detail, with high level of accuracy
* A self starter with the ability to work under own initiative
* 2 years record-keeping/billing/accounting experience
To apply, please send your CV using the link or contact Kevin Robson.