An established Biotechnology company based in Cambridge is looking for an experienced Bioinformatician to join their Data team, in providing bioinformatics services to clients across the world. As Bioinformatician you will work alongside Biocurators, Software Engineers and fellow Bioinforamticians to examine causative models and mechanisms for various conditions. You will also be expected to present at both internal and international meetings.
- Degree in Life Sciences and a post-graduate degree or PhD in bioinformatics, data science, or biological science.
- Established knowledge in next-generation sequencing
- Knowledge of molecular biology
- Experience working in a data coordination role
- Experience working with relational database management system and SQL query language.
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
- Programming in a Scripting language (eg Perl, Python).
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary research team.
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Bioinformatician to join an established and pioneering organisation. If you would like to hear more about the role, respond to this advert and feel free to drop me a call or email me on (see below).
About X4 Life Sciences
For over 10 years, X4 Life Sciences has been empowering people to succeed by connecting the talented and ambitious to the brilliant businesses they deserve. Every year we help thousands of people take the next step in their career whilst supporting amazing businesses hire the talent they need to grow and innovate.