We are currently exclusively working with a Research Institute, based in the North West, who are looking for someone to help support their Quality Control team on a 6 month contract.
This position will be working within the manufacturing facility on site and the role will include the following:
- Maintaining and improving the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Management of document control of all quality related documents.
- Supervision and maintenance of quality issues eg corrective and preventive actions (CAPA), deviations, complaints and change controls.
- Lead investigations into deviations, complaints, CAPA activity and Out Of Specification (OOS) investigations.
- Quality and documentation review of all product batches in preparation for Production Manager final sign off and Qualified Person (QP) release.
- Microbiological environmental sampling/testing/analysis.
The successful candidate will ideally have Cell Therapy experience, with Biologics/Microbiology as a minimum. As well as at least 2-3 years relevant experience.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy