Solidworks CAD Engineer
Solidworks CAD Engineer - Aerospace - Bristol - Contract (3 months+)
An aerospace client of G2's, based in Bristol, are currently looking to add a CAD Engineer to their team on an initial 3-month contract.
The ideal candidate will come from an aerospace background and be well versed with creating 3D models using Solidworks.
- Aerospace experience (in last 3 years)
- Solidworks experience (3 years+)
- Experience developing 3D models using Solidworks from scanned digital data (cloud, STL files)
- Civil aerospace experience
- Experience working on undercarriage/landing gear systems/front fuselage of aircraft
Please note that this is a CAD engineering role. The client are looking for someone to create the 3D models, however there are no calculations/solution design elements to this role.
Title: CAD Engineer
Rate: To be discussed on the phone only, please send a rate expectation in addition to your CV
Type: Contract (3 months+)
If you have the essential requirements for the role, please send your CV
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.