Are you looking to make a positive difference to a community? Is working for an organisation that can provide you with fantastic support and benefits attractive to you? Look no further, as an exciting position for a Roofer / Builder has arisen in your area!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate Roofer / Builder to join the rapidly expanding housing team within Mears Group, where you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of Roofing as a main trade coupled with substantial experience.
As a Roofer / Builder, your role will consist, but not limit, of:
- Roof inspections: recording and documenting findings and offering appropriate solutions.
- Erect, use and dismantle access equipment.
- Component installation including profiled translucent sheet, mineral glass insulation, vapour control, spacer clips, flashing, filling sealers, and fasteners to suit
- Site and assemble boiler equipment, charge boiler with bitumen, prepare bitumen to size and prepare solar reflective paint / chippings.
- Pointing ridge and hip tiles for complete roof.
- Have the ability to use the following equipment:-Electric and portable power tools, guillotine, electrical transformers, gas torches, boilers and burners and fire extinguishers.
We would require you to have experience within this field previously and demonstrate some of these skills throughout your trade.
At Mears we want to take care of our employees, that's why we have a benefits site called Mears Rewards exclusively for all our employees. This site has hundreds of savings at popular retailers as well as an important Employee Assistant Programme, to take care of your wellbeing. You could save up to GBP1,000 a year with the variety of offers we have at Mears Rewards, there really is a saving for everyone that can make your money go further.
If you want to join our UK wide housing operation and be at the forefront of helping our team do amazing things apply right away and we'll be in touch.