Glynn Valley Crematorium, Bodmin
The Crematorium and Memorial Groups success is due to the on-going commitment of our staff to deliver exceptional levels of client service right down to the last detail.
From our support staff working behind the scenes to those caring for bereaved families, every employee is an essential part of the team. By working together were able to make a real difference to the families and communities we serve.
We train our staff to the very highest standards to enable them to help our clients every step of the way, with care and compassion to help people at one of the most difficult times in their lives.
- Growth of memorial sales to agreed performance targets
- Manage client service excellence targets (e.g. cancellation rates and complaints)
- Quality of administration throughput
- Treat all clients with dignity and respect, cognisant of their recent bereavement
- Ensure consistent delivery of the highest levels of client service and provision of all aspects of Serving our Local Communities
- Answer the telephone, dealing with memorial and Funeral Directors enquiries
In return we will provide you with;
- Salary £16,870.60 (With competitive commission scheme in addition)
- Full staff uniform staff discounts
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (increases with service)
- Pension scheme
- Staff training
- 24 hours a day / 7 days a week Employee Assistance Programme Service
Please click apply to send CV
Apply for Memorial Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly