Administrator - Management Consultancy
We work with organisations from the not-for-profit sector including the arts and youth sectors and we are looking for someone who can be a fantastic ambassador for our services, often being the frontline for clients and enquiries. We are a small team, led by Richard Newton (Director) with three staff in our Cardiff Office (Account Manager, Office Manager, Fundraising Executive) plus a team of Associate Consultants working remotely.
This is a key role within the Company, working closely with Richard, and the successful applicant will
- Be an initial point of contact for clients
- Support the Director and the team on large funding bids and tenders on behalf of clients
- Provide research and support to the Director / Associate Consultant team
- Capture data on clients and deliver client engagement activities (newsletter, co-ordinate events)
- Co-ordinate social media
- Support the Director with diary management and daily correspondence
We are looking for an excellent administrator who is well organised, able to balance multiple priorities and good at using Office applications, managing databases and using social media with strong written and verbal skills.
30 hours a week - We are flexible with regard to how the hours are split across the week; ideally, we would like someone who could be with us every day for some hours.
Apply for Administrator - Management Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly