Data Analyst (Finance Function)
The role requires a Data Analyst to help support the reporting needs of the Finance function. Reporting directly into the CFO, the candidate will play a key role in providing performance and financial analysis for the company.
A leading technology company in the global payments industry.
- Upload/download reports and manipulate data, check quality for business use.
- Deliver the reports to the group, identifying key trends and areas of waste
- Help deliver the budget and support forecast
- Provide financial analysis (eg Variance Reports) and performance analysis
- Support presentation creation in PowerPoint for the CFO and the board
The successful candidate will be a technical person that can sit in the Finance function and help deliver IT solutions to the financial arm of the business.
30k Salary + Benefits