3 days left
- Full Time
Location: Home based or from our beautiful site in Ullenwood, Cheltenham
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Hours: Full time (37hrs weekly) 52 weeks per year (part time - minimum 25hrs will be considered)
At National Star we do fantastically rewarding work, driven by our vision for a world in which people with disabilities are able to realise their potential as equal and active citizens in control of their lives.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing fundraising team here at National Star.
Our Regional Fundraiser will be developing and building strong, long-term fundraising relationships in the wider community, in particular establishing wide range of supporter groups, to generate fundraising income and raise awareness of National Star and our work as a charity.
The successful candidate will have a proven record of establishing local supporter groups across a wide region.
The successful candidate will have the option to be based from home or our beautiful site in Ullenwood.
Benefits of working for us?.
- Fantastic career development opportunities & comprehensive induction programme - theory and practical
- Work from home or our beautiful Ullenwood site
- Health Shield medical cover
- Use of fitness suite and swimming pool and staff clubs such as badminton, arts & crafts and Zumba
- Award winning training
- Opportunity to purchase a TOTUM card
- Employee Helpline
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee discount at many travel & attractions, high street retailers, supermarkets, utilities and motoring and much more
- Life insurance cover
How To Apply
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV along with a covering letter by using the apply section below.
Closing Date: Saturday 16th November at 00:01