Project Architect – Digital Marketing
Project Architect – Digital Marketing (Permanent: London, Old Street, EC2A 4NW)
(£40,000 - £45,000, plus 25 days annual leave, bank holidays, private healthcare, pension and company discretionary bonus)
Closing date for applications is the 6th December 2019, this post has been advertised since the 8th November 2019.
Profusion is a leading provider of data and marketing services, ranging from consultancy advice, through to the creation and execution of innovation projects and marketing campaigns. We specialise in heling retailers, FMCGs, SMEs and financial services business to grow using the power of data science. Our partnerships with universities and leading organisations enable us to bring the best academic thinking into the solutions we offer our clients.
We are currently looking for an outstanding Project Architect to join our Solution Delivery team. If you are successful you will have the opportunity to work with blue-chip clients on innovative data driven marketing solutions. Many of our clients are embarking on game-changing digital and data transformation projects that will fundamentally change how they operate. You will be in a pivotal position to help our clients and Profusion undertake these cutting-edge projects that have industry-wide impact.
This is a crucial hire for us and you will be in a pivotal position to help our clients and Profusion undertake these cutting-edge projects that have industry-wide impact.
About the role
The Project Architect will work closely with our clients and their agencies to define and deliver email marketing and digital projects in an agile environment. You will become the Profusion contact responsible for gathering client requirements for digital projects and ensuring the successful delivery of the project.
With many exciting projects currently running and, in the pipeline, you will work closely with both our clients and our growing development team.
• Project management of Adobe Campaign, Redpoint, web development (front end and back end) and data science projects including cost, quality and client happiness
• Define and implement technical solutions such as automated processes, customer journeys, subscriptions, competitions and API integrations that fully meet the needs of our customers
• Provide technical consultancy, support and training to both internal and external customers to deliver a wide range of customised solutions to our customers e.g. multi-channel delivery, survey and email marketing platforms
• Lead multiple projects across all phases including initiation, scoping, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
• Build relationships with senior client stakeholders, ensuring that Profusion deliver operational and client service excellence. Communicate client needs to our internal and external developers and coders to ensure we delivery high quality projects that meet and exceed client’s expectations
• With the internal client centric teams, scope and document detailed and comprehensive project estimates and specifications
• Own the project documentation, quality control, team communication, client engagement, risk identification and mitigation processes
• Share responsibility with the client centric team for developing and maintaining successful long-term client relationships
• Stay on top of latest relevant technical innovations and industry trends to share in a digestible format with clients and Profusion
You should have experience working in a fast-paced digital agency/tech environment and a strong grasp of email, digital marketing and web development. Experience managing several web / technical focussed project streams simultaneously is essential - we are keen to meet digitally focused, ambitious and client orientated project leaders.
You should also be a strong communicator, be detail orientated, and have the passion to progress your career in project management. Passion for and knowledge of both waterfall and agile delivery methodologies, and a deep professional commitment to leading project management delivery disciplines.
Knowledge and experience
• At least 1 year of hands-on experience using the Adobe Campaign ESP platform.
• At least 5 years’ project management experience, including the creation of email, digital marketing and web development projects according to an agreed time, quality and budget requirements.
• PRINCE2 Practitioner project management qualification.
• Experience managing £500,000k+ external client projects.
• Running discovery and scoping workshops with multiple stakeholders.
• Strong, dynamic, client facing, hands-on project delivery experience.
• Proficient in Agile project management methodologies.
• Experience managing data science projects is a huge advantage.
• Knowledge of XML and SQL is a real advantage in this role.
• Experience using the Redpoint ESP platform.
Personal skills and competencies
• Ability to multi-task, manage and prioritise multiple projects and clients.
• Excellent communication skills include negotiating the use of resources, budgets, schedules and managing scope creep.
• Solid documentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to always think on your feet.
• Strong project management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a calm and effective way.
• Strong problem-solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges.
• Quality Assurance: to be able to verify that requirements are met.
• A lateral thinker, able to juggle multiple projects and teams in a fast-paced environment.
• Client focused, with the ability to interpret and understand client needs and deliver results.
• A proactive approach and the ability to be self-managing and innovative.
• Enthusiastic about making a real contribution to the business and capitalising on the huge opportunities which currently exist in the digital space.
How to apply
If you are passionate about a career in data engineering and you meet the requirements above, please email your CV with a cover letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) outlining why you would be ideal for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Closing date for applications is 6th December 2019).
Please note that because of the high number of applications we typically receive, it is not possible to answer everyone in person, successful candidates will hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date.
Apply for Project Architect – Digital Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly