IT Engineer - Microsoft Certified
IT Engineer – Microsoft Certified
Up to £26,000 DOE Plus Benefits (see below)
Our client is a small innovative IT services company renowned for delivering expert consulting advice, technical service and solution support. Due to ongoing expansion, they are now seeking an in-house IT Engineer to join them and support their internal teams.
As an IT Engineer, you will:
- Provide support to internal and customer-facing IT infrastructure
- Manage internal and customer requests for IT support
- Enable upgrades for internal and customer-facing IT systems
- Architect, implement and support technological solutions
- Maintain a robust patching regime for server, storage, network and desktop environments
- Managing infrastructure security
- Provide day-to-day service admin and remediation as well as server builds
- Offer desktop support for the internal user base
- Manage and administer all software, systems and solutions
To be considered as an IT Engineer, you will need:
- To be a Microsoft Certified Professional or MCSA
- Several years' experience in an IT support role
- Excellent Knowledge of DNS
- A degree-level qualification or equivalent education
An MCSE qualification would be beneficial to your application. A VMware VCP qualification would also be advantageous, as would an ITIL Foundation certificate.
Knowledge of Cisco networking and firewalls would be equally desirable, as would good knowledge of IP networking and networking concepts.
Other organisations may call this role IT Engineer, Microsoft Certified Engineer, IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Engineer, IT Support Technician, IT Support Analyst, Infrastructure Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, or Network Support Engineer.
- Highly competitive salary of up to £26,000
- Benefits including pension and paid holiday
- The chance to develop your skill-set further
- Opportunities to undertake further professional qualifications
- Work with some amazing technologies
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of IT Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.