Year 5 Teacher
- Full Time
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School
YEAR 5 TEACHER
MPS Permanent, Fulltime
Required for January 2020 or asap
We are looking to welcome a committed and inspiring teacher to work in Upper Key Stage 2
- A successful and happy family with a strong Catholic ethos;
- Well motivated and enthusiastic children;
- An outstanding new environment as the school continues to expand;
- Leadership opportunities including tailored CPD to suit the career aspirations of the successful candidate;
- A dedicated team of enthusiastic, hardworking teaching and support staff;
- Supportive parents and governors;
- A culture of enjoyment and achievement.
- An enthusiastic and talented teacher with a commitment to demonstrating best practice and raising achievement;
- Someone with the ability to plan and meet the needs of all pupils through creative, energetic teaching that secures challenge and success for every child;
- A team player, able to demonstrate a willingness to join in with the life of the school and its community;
- A PE Leader would be desirable;
- Someone happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Visits to the school are welcome.
For an application form and further details please contact the Administrator at Holy Cross.
Closing date: Midday 19th November 2019