Business Change Project Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Business Change Project Manager to join our successful Change Delivery team and support the development and delivery of strategic group wide change initiatives.
You’ll be joining an established team of Project Managers and Business Analysts who have been integral in helping to transform our business by delivering various change projects; from acquisitions to business integrations, software development and product diversification.
You'll find a diverse role, supporting strategic projects in an array of disciplines across our brands, with plenty of autonomy and exposure to our executive team. In addition, you’ll operate within a dynamic environment driven by a culture of delivering change and will be part of a continually developing, relationship-driven consumer finance provider aiming to be the leader in the UK non-standard finance market.
At Morses Club our vision is about delivering best in class customer service and we put our customers at the heart of our development. We consistently achieve customer satisfaction rates of above 95%, and after some strong growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
Benefits of joining us
In exchange, we offer a competitive salary, good level of work-life balance, career development opportunities and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health cash plan, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, option to buy and sell holidays, Perkbox membership providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…But more importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything wdo!
Key responsibilities as our Business Change Project Manager
As our Business Change Project Manager, you will act as a true partner to key stakeholders, supporting change covering all aspects of web, digital, IT platforms, application development, integration and business transformation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide project and change expertise to the business, ensuring appropriate methodologies and governance are applied
- Provide support and guidance to the project team and senior stakeholders on project and change initiatives
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all key stakeholders and business partners
- Proactively monitor, track and review each item of change, ensuring effective timely communication and provision of information throughout the project, change and development lifecycle
- Ensure that effective monitoring and controls are maintained throughout the project or change lifetime, ensuring that agreed quality, costs and time constraints are achieved
- Support in the management and handling of problems as they arise ensuring risks and issues are managed appropriately
- Manage the effective transition to ‘business as usual’ and project closure activities
- Identify potential process improvements within Change Delivery and be proactive in delivering continuous improvement
What we’re looking for in our Business Change Project Manager
You’ll be an established Business Change Project Manager, a strong change advocate, with the aptitude for working in a flexible way, exceptional stakeholder management skills, a natural ability to build relationships and proven success of all aspects of project delivery across a broad range of subject matters.
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (Desirable)
- Appropriate Prince 2 / MSP / Agile / APM qualifications (Desirable)
- Member of the Association for Project Management (APM, BCS) (Desirable)
- Risk, Issue, Assumption and Dependency management
- Budget management
- Managing 3rd party relations
- Ability to influence others to following a methodology for delivery
- Effective facilitation and presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills
- Experience across the Financial Services industry (Desirable)
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Business Change Project Manager, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!