Business Travel Consultant
First-year minimum salary guarantee GBP27,000
Due to Corporate Traveller's huge success, we are excited to announce we're opening a team in Aberdeen and have fantastic opportunities for Business Travel Consultants to join us. This is a full-time Monday - Friday position.
About the role:
- Manage a portfolio of clients spending from GBP50K to GBP2M on business travel each year
- Book flights, 5-star accommodation, helicopter transfers, chauffeurs and more
- Provide excellent customer service, going above-and-beyond where you can
- Work alongside a team of business development managers who will expand your portfolio
Although you'll be part of one of the world's largest travel companies, you'll also benefit from a small team environment. Our business travel consultants work in teams of 3 to 7 individuals to ensure everyone receives the support they need to succeed in their role.
What we are looking for
- Solid GDS experience or travel industry experience
- Outstanding people skills
- A high level of business acumen
- Ability to deliver an exceptional level of service to clients
- Drive and ambition
The remuneration and rewards
- First-year minimum salary guarantee GBP27,000 PLUS uncapped bonuses
- Strong leadership focus
- Fun, sociable company culture
- Fantastic training and support
- Fantastic uncapped earning potential
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Social events including our Summer Ball and 3-day VIP event, Global Gathering
- Exceptional career progression programme with worldwide opportunities
- Free health and financial guidance, onsite massage and fitness sessions
- Excellent pension and share plan schemes
- Free health cash plan
- Sales training from our home-grown success stories
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
- And many more???
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in the 'Great Place to Work?? - Best Workplaces' for 9 years
If you're ready to join one of the UK's most sought-after travel companies, then apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
START DATE: 28th November 2019