3 days left
- Full Time
Mechanical Engineer vacancy
DuPont Teijin Films is a leading supplier of polyester film based products to a wide range of industries including electronic displays, photovoltaics, security cards, medical test strips, innovative food packaging and others.
Over 2,000 people work with us around the world, while at Dumfries in South West Scotland, our manufacturing site has a team of over 200 people supporting a modern and technologically advanced manufacturing process.
A mechanical engineer is required to join the Dumfries engineering team. You will have a degree in mechanical engineering and have typically 2 to 3 years relevant experience in a manufacturing or engineering organisation. Alternatively those with relevant mechanical engineering qualifications and a proven track record over a number of years in an engineering environment are also invited to apply.
• Be able to use engineering skills, with a mix of practical and analytical approaches, to develop solutions to meet customer requirements.
• Have a passion for continuous improvement and self-development.
• Be a team player, able to work closely with technical and operations colleagues, as well as interfacing with product development scientists and external suppliers.
• Be self-motivated, able to demonstrate excellent initiative with a high level of commitment and flexibility.
• Have a high concern for standards and attention to detail.
• Have the ability to obtain and present data possessing highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate potential, given time, to develop into leadership roles.
In return we offer an attractive remuneration package, including share scheme, company pension and health cover.
Salary from £31K dependent on skills and experience.
To apply for this position, please visit the website
Closing date: 22nd November 2019