Trading Business Development Manager
Aygaz UK/Trading Business Development Manager
Established in 1961, Aygaz is an only fully integrated LPG company in Turkey operating in all LPG processes, including procurement, storage and filling, as well as production and the sale of LPG-operated devices.
Aygaz UK is a branch of Aygaz for trading in London in order to follow the opportunities in international markets more closely, to increase our trade volume with third parties in foreign markets, to support our import, export and transit operations and to produce additional value from the supply chain.
The job description of Aygaz UK/Trading Business Development Manager is as follows;
Main duties and responsibilities of the job:
- Work closely with Trading Director as his/her direct report and other Traders in Aygaz UK as well as Supply Chain Department and Executive Management at Aygaz HQ
- With close coordination with Aygaz HQ in terms of supplementing and/or optimizing the supply of LPG for the local market, chase opportunities that can create mutual benefit for London and Istanbul operations.
- Develop potential business opportunities for Aygaz UK by meeting new potential customers, suppliers, shipping companies etc. and conducting additional market analysis and/or feasibility studies for various ongoing or potential projects
- Act as the key person in charge for the supply to all distribution companies of Aygaz including its Turkish and Bangladesh operations
- Follow up trading KPI’s and budget performance, coordinate the reporting to and from Aygaz HQ
- Work on both physical and paper product agreements as well as shipping charter parties together with Trading Director and internal (Aygaz HQ) and outsourced legal counsels (both from Turkey and UK)
- Support Trading Director to provide performance in line with contractual requirements
- Support Trading Director to execute physical business volume using hedge instruments in the forward paper market and ensure compliance with the planned VAR methodology and risk policy together with Risk and Finance Manager.
Location of the job: Aygaz UK Trading Branch/Park Street 105, London, UK
Salary Range: £50.000-£85.000 per annum
Skills, qualifications and experience needed for the role:
- Having a bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines from reputable universities
- Having a graduate or higher degree in finance and/or business administration with concentration in finance
- Having significant experience in sales, marketing and business development functions and their related projects
- Having proficiency in oral and written language skills both in English and Turkish
- Having extensive knowledge in Mediterranean and Turkish LPG Market. Bangladesh market knowledge is an important plus
- Openness to working in overseas LPG Market with good analytical, strategical and research skills
- Ability to work closely and simultaneously with various functions and departments, based on good coordination, monitoring, following and supervising skills for multiple projects owned/led by related departments within the organisation
- No restriction for travelling internationally on a frequent basis
Posting date of the advert: November 5st, 2019
The closing date for applications: December 3th, 2019
Apply for Trading Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly