PA - Welsh essential
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Corporate Governance team. We are a looking for two motivated and versatile individuals to provide Governance support to our Executive Management Team, if you have experience in business administration and excellent organisational and time management skills, apply now. Welsh language skills are essential.
We have two positions available in the Corporate Governance team, one will support the Chief Executive and Chair, the other will support the Director of Improvement and Development.
If you are interested in both roles, you won’t need to apply twice, you will be assessed for both roles at the interview stage.
If you are only interested in one role please specify which one when you submit your application to us.
Maintaining high quality governance processes of the organisation through:
1. Providing professional and high-quality support to the Executive Directors, Chief Executive (Executive Management Team - EMT) and Chair
2. Working with the EMT and Chair to help them perform their duties
3. Providing the administration of Board and or Committee meetings to the quality standards
4. Co-ordinating and supporting executive and senior leadership team meetings
5. Providing an efficient and effective support to programmes and partnerships
6. Supporting delivery of the governance team annual work plan activities
Apply for PA - Welsh essential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly