Business Support Officer (Technical)
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Business Support Officer (Technical)
£22,021 - £23,836
Planned Programmes are looking for a highly skilled Senior Business Support Officer (Technical Officer) who can thrive under pressure, and work in a fast-paced environment.
You will essentially provide back office support to the Cyclical Team, including site-based operatives, and external contractors.
The Planned Programmes Service includes managing the Cyclical Maintenance programmes, which include; external repairs & painting, roof and window replacement, kitchen replacement, rewiring, and fire safety. The service has gone through major transformation and is widely recognised as providing a top-quality service to our Citizens.
You will provide an efficient and effective high-quality administration support service for the Planned Programmes teams; and will need to have an eye for detail in carrying out your work, be flexible in your approach, and willing to learn new tasks to help the team achieve set targets. In a busy working environment, you will be allocated several tasks, and be managing your own workload; whilst on occasions, working autonomously. In addition, good communication skills will be required as part of your active engagement with team members, to help in completing daily tasks.
You will be expected to arrange programmes of work, ad hoc and urgent repairs; as well as general office duties as they arise, during operational hours. Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential, as well a working knowledge of automated scheduling and MIS systems.
Your daily activities could include:
- Planning and arranging the flow of work across planned repairs for external contractors, and site based in house resources
- Loading jobs on MIS systems, for in-house and external resources, and rearranging appointments with customers
- Working together with internal colleagues across a range of teams, as well as liaising with external contractors on a daily basis, to ensure an effective Planned Programme service is delivered to our residents
- Correspondence with internal & external customers, contractors, and stakeholders
- Updating databases and systems
- PP correspondence, including minutes where required
- Monitor and distribute the teams central e-mail mailboxes
- Provide statistical reports
- Provide cover in team when required
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and learn new skills, in a friendly and positive environment.
You will be based at Sandy Park, however there may be a need to work flexibly across various sites.
To apply, please visit our website.
Closing date: 19 November 2019