Temporary KS2 Class Teacher
Drake Primary School
0.6 Temporary KS2 Class Teacher
Part Time MPS 1-6
Required for January 2020
We are seeking to appoint an excellent class teacher in our key stage two team in January. We are looking for candidates who have a passion and desire to accelerate the progress and raise the achievement of all our children. The role will be part of an existing job share, teaching a year 3 class for the rest of this academic year with a possibility of the role becoming permanent in September 2020.
In return, we can offer you
- The support of our experienced team in developing your classroom practice.
- A hardworking but caring environment where the children thrive.
- Working with children who have a desire to learn and do well.
- Providing you with the opportunity to work alongside other members of the school and trust staff.
- Access to Reach South Multi Academy Trust's high quality continuous professional development programme.
Drake Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
An application form and further details can be downloaded from Reach South's website www.reachsouth.org/careers
The closing date for applications is 3pm Friday 15th November with interviews in the week beginning 25th November.