40 Hours per week
Mon – Fri, and alternate Saturdays
You will assist the Centre Manager in the daily delivery of operational functions to a 200,000 sq/ft shopping centre and associated car parks. This technical position will require the successful candidate to be diligent with an eye for detail, excellent communications skills and the ability to deal with people from all levels of the business. You must have a flexible approach and can-do attitude, with a willingness to learn.
- Assist with the monitoring of contractors.
- Obtain costs for various services/works, draft orders and monitor works to completion.
- Testing of life safety systems and recording of results.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with tenants.
- Monitor mall promotional activities ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Assist with the completion of online HSEQ modules.
- Ensure incidents are reported via the compliance reporting systems.
- Monitor car parks and associated services.
- Responding to emergency situations and evacuations, including key-holding.
- Assist with marketing and promotion.
- Carry out building and tenant inspections ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Be able to operate a mobile elevated works platform for which full training will be given.
Qualifications & experience
Essential: Computer literate in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience in a retail/property management environment.
- Health & Safety at work qualification
- First aid at work certification.
- Fire marshal certification.
Please apply in the first instance by sending your C.V. and covering letter
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK.
Application close on 6th December 2019
Apply for Operations Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly